Sql Server Net resume in New York, NY January 2018
Used Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) for developing desktop applications. Good experience in database programming using ADO.NET objects such as SQL / OLEDB connection, Command, Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter. Translated complicated enterprise specific Business rules and Procedures into appropriate Business logic components such as Stored Procedures, Triggers and Security Models. This course is best suited to professional web developers who use Microsoft Visual Studio in individual-to-large development environments. All our mentors are highly qualified and experience professionals.
Make sure to set this much time aside and learn effectively as much as you can. Making independent models and views makes code organization simple and easy to understand and keeps maintenance easier. Programmers can fix a bug in the view without changing the model code.
Code First Modeling (Contd.)
- They include the model (data), the view (user interface), and the controller (processes that handle input).
- You might however also want to just update the view to display the data in a different format, e.g., change the item order to alphabetical, or lowest to highest price.
- Some other design patterns are based on MVC, such as MVVM (Model-View-Viewmodel), MVP (Model-View-Presenter), and MVW (Model-View-Whatever).
- Each architectural component is built to handle specific development aspects of an application.
- Created test plans and performed unit and regression testing on the application.
- Developed stored procedures using T-SQL for implementing business logic and worked on Oracle performance tuning.
Separation of concerns means each team member can work on their piece at the same time, because logic has been separated into buckets. Separation of concerns is also great for maitenance – developers can fix a bug in one piece of code, without having to check out the other pieces of code. In this module, you’ll learn how to provide a service to multiple users simultaneously while only requiring the server to be installed, and for the clients to use browsers to access it. You will create highly desirable applications which do not rely on the user installing dedicated software, and ensuring it is accessible by clients on a wide variety of machines.
Improve your Coding Skills with Practice
They are namely the model (data), the view (user interface), and the controller (which processes the handle input). MVC is important because it provides support for fast and parallel development. When you develop web applications through the MVC mvc developer model, one developer can work on the view whereas the other one can work on the controller. This technique enables web developers to build fast-loading web apps. You can create multiple views for a particular model in the MVC architecture.
For example, any customer view will include all the UI components like text boxes, drop downs, etc. The view is what you see in the Output window – it’s a visual representation of the data displayed nicely for users. You can think of a web application as a Model View Controller design. MVC is popular in web applications, one of the reasons is because responsibilities are divided between the client & server.
MVC on the web
When designing MVC software – the logic in each of the three buckets is independent. Everything in View acts independently of the model – and vice verse, the view won’t have any logic dependent on the model. Going back to our shopping list app, the model would specify what data the list items should contain — item, price, etc. — and what list items are already present. Created user level security in reports to allow restricted viewing to users of different levels and implemented data driven subscriptions using SSRS. Created Windows Forms application, CS Data Validation Tool to query the Collection server database to find out the missing or corrupt data by comparing the oracle database values.
- In a production quality web application – the data would be stored in a database.
- Created custom directives, decorators, and services using AngularJS to interface with REST services.
- ASP.Net Web Form follow a traditional event-driven development model.
- Developed a 3-Tier Application and designed the Data Access Layer, and Business Logic Layer using C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC and ADO.NET.
- Nowadays, MVC architecture in web technology has become popular for designing web applications as well as mobile apps.
- You can think of a web application as a Model View Controller design.